top of page
- I realize “life” happens to us all. I accept my ostomy journey with pride.
- Everything I went through has prepared me to make a difference in someone else’s life.
- My ostomies does not dictate who I am. I’m boss of my bags.
- I am beautiful with my ostomies.
- My life does not stop because of my ostomies. I do, be, & live my life with a purpose.
- I appreciate & love my body; scars, flaws, & my bags.
- Can’t and ostomy does not go in same sentence.
- The ostomy community is my source of inspiration. We need each other.
bottom of page